Website Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Minimum Order Value
There is no minimum order value but we do have flat rate postage charges that are based on the delivery address post code. To check to see the actual shipping cost for the items you want to order please see the postage rate section below.
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD) and include 10% GST where applicable. Postage and handling is additional and will added to your order at the checkout page and is based on your delivery address post code. Our prices may change at any time without prior notice due to exchange rate fluctuations and manufacturers price changes. We always aim to keep prices as low as possible so that you can rely on us to be as competitive as we can.
Out of Stock Items
Every effort is made to keep our products in stock and our stock figures as accurate as possible. From time to time this can fail and something reported in stock can be missing. Any orders affected by this will be amended and another confirmation email of the amended order will be sent as soon as possible. Should an item be shown as out of stock when ordering you will be able to place yourself on an automatic “Back in Stock” notification system by going to the detailed screen of the product and adding yourself to the list to be notified as soon as it arrives with us. This is to notify you only and does not reserve any stock for you.
There are several payment methods available through our web site. You don't have to have a credit card to purchase from us. When using your credit card for payment your card details do not pass through our system. They are processed by eWay (our card processor) to keep your details completely secure at all times. You can use PayPal to pay for your goods as well as direct deposit into our bank account and finally, pay with your credit card over the phone if you don't wish to use other payment methods.
If Direct Deposit is chosen as your payment method please allow up to 2 working days for the funds to be made available in our account. We check our bank everyday to minimise delays.
Should you not want to use your credit card details on our site you can telephone your details through to us after placing your order online. Just use Direct Deposit / Phone Payment as you checkout. The number to call and details of what we need will be shown on your order confirmation email.
When purchasing using your credit card the merchant name on your statement will display as Blue Edge Technology Pty Ltd which is our parent company.
All orders placed on the Blue Edge Crafts website are shipped using Australia Post eParcel service, and carry a return address in case of a incorrectly routed delivery. This allows you to track your order once we have shipped on the Australia Post website with the tracking number that would have been emailed to you on the completion of your order. Care is taken to pack your goods in a way to ensure they reach you in perfect condition. All orders available from stock should be shipped within 2-3 working days, once payment has been received / cleared. All efforts are made to ship everything as soon as possible and in most cases orders are shipped on the next working day.
If you request for your parcel to be left at your unattended address, without a signature, we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage of parcels at your delivery address. We will receive notification from Australia Post that they have delivered your parcel using the eParcel tracking system. Proof of delivery by Australia Post will be in the form of tracking notification. We do recommend that you are at home to receive your parcel or supply an alternative address for delivery to avoid any problems. If you aren't at home when your delivery arrives there should be a card left for you to arrange collection of it from a local post office or sorting office.
Blue Edge Crafts only ships to Australian addresses and does not ship overseas.
Our postage charge are based on the area your goods are delivered to. We believe you need to know how much you will pay before taking your time to choose your items. Please note that we operate a flat rate postage charge regardless of weight of your parcel. You can get a shipping quote by viewing the items in your shopping cart. Just enter your post code and you will get an instant price that will be added to your order. Whatever the value of your order whether you buy a couple of items or many more you will be paying that flat rate postage cost. The only exception to this is if your order value is $70 or more then it will be automatically sent post FREE.
If you should have any questions about the above information or anything else please use our Contact Us form as your first point of contact.
Please note: We only ship to addresses within Australia